Would you pass by

a market stall with these on offer for 5GBP new in the box or 3.50GBP for ones that had something missing like an handle or the guide rail. :-)

they do work.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

First task: get rid of the woodchip ;-)

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Mind your fingers. Have you had one before?

You can often get 1/2" bits for a Pound, too. Is it a 1/2" machine?

Reply to
Chris Bacon

You've got a crystal ball,havn't you?

Thats why the WM is pulled out of the corner because I'm in the throws of doing it. :-(

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Got a DeWalt

Yep 1/2" inch..

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Will be interested in hearing on how well it works.

I can see that the plunge depth turret is exactly the same as my =A3200 CMT (DeWalt/Elu177 rebadged) router, and the side fence looks like it would be interchangable.

My concern would be vibration levels and it's ability to cut smoothly (and safely) with larger 1/2" bits.

I did buy a PowerG biscuit jointer when Netto did them for a tenner - took that straight back as the slide was so badly made there was no hope of cutting an accurate biscuit joint.

Even if it's reasonable performance for a short while, it's a bargain at the price.

Reply to
dom

Both, actually. I won't tell you what the other bit's made of.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

HAh! now you come to mention it, Netto thats where the PowerG brand came from.

From memory I think these where going fo 13.99GBP a couple of months ago?

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

If that was =A313.99 for the biscuit jointer, they were overpriced for what they were!

Reply to
dom

The message from snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com contains these words:

I /like/ woodchip.

Reply to
Guy King

So do I - on ceilings.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

How many did you buy, and are they on eBay yet? ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm