Would you buy another kitchen from Wickes?

Was this late in the day on last day of month ? They are on a bonus scheme and perhaps you were her last chance of meeting target.

Reply to
G&M

I can't recall, in all honestly. I went in there with a friend who wanted to transfer across from another airtime supplier, keeping his old number, she said something about it taking a month, he said something like "what use is that?" and we left. As we walked away, she followed us out into the street and shouted something after us - we didn't hear what, but it didn't sound friendly. I never said a word...

Reply to
Huge

Well did use to take months to get a transfer off the old Cellnet. But still no excuse

Reply to
G&M

I'd agree that the quality and value of Ikea kitchens is probably unbeatable. I'd also agree that the ordering process at the store is painful but I found the staff unusually well-informed and helpful. Not much like our local Wickes and B&Q staff (Reading).

KevinWebb

Reply to
Kevin Webb

Actually, I mostly agree with you about the staff too. It's the other customers who are painfull ;-)

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel