Worx power tools - any good?

I'm after a new corded hammer drill. Doesn't have to be anything fancy but should have keyless chuck and variable speed (do they still do fixed speed?) Oh, and a "speedlock" ie the little dial set into the trigger to limit the speed would be nice. The basic Worx one that Homebase are doing for around £50 looks OK.

Any one got one and are they any good?

Or is there something else I should be looking at?

TIA Andy

Reply to
Andy