Worth a try, I guess...

Our Bosch Maxx washing machine decided to play up this morning - the lights all come on & everything looks healthy, but it just ignores the start button. My initial thoughts are perhaps the door latch failsafe has expired, but...here's the rub - can't actually get into the thing at the moment as all my tools are in another house! Might have stood a chance with the single cross-head screwdriver I have got... apart from the fact that the Bosch seems to use those annoying Torx (is that what they're called?) star-headed type screws. Grrr.

Anyone else had this sort of problem / can point me right direction? Or is it something really stupid that I've just missed? Reluctant to get in someone (this is uk.d-i-y, after all) as they just seem to replace whole units anyway. Otherwise it's a trip to the launderette for me.

Phil

Reply to
Phil