Worm in a leather armchair.

I seem to have something resembling woodworm in my leather armchair.

It seems to nibble at the surface and leave tiny marks and has burrowed through the leather in a couple of places - is there anything I can get to treat it please?

Reply to
Auric the gold smuggler

I am sure that a nice piece of recently felled pine would make a nice treat for the woodworm! (sorry, couldn't resist).

Reply to
hzatph

~ LOL - many years ago I treated my tallboy for woodworm with an aerosol can, little tube and nozzle to insert in the wormholes but I don't think it worked. :-(

Nick

Reply to
Auric the gold smuggler

The message from "Auric the gold smuggler" contains these words:

I can't think of anything, apart from woolly bear, that would eat holes in leather. Getting rid of them might be a job for a professional?

Reply to
Anne Jackson

Thanks, you may well be right.

Nick