Worktop / wall trim

I'm after around 5 metres of the style of trim illustrated below.

I've found a couple of examples online, one in the UK and one on the continent, who I emailed to see if there was a UK stockist but neither have replied. Ideally it would be mainly look like aluminium.

Can anyone suggest a possible stockist?

Andy C

Reply to
Andy Cap

They are manufactured by Rehau - its called the Rauwalon wall seal system, more details on their website here

Unfortunately I can't suggest a UK stockist, Google indicates a few possibles in Europe.

Reply to
Tart on Toast