Working with brass - book recommendation

Hi all,

I am a the planning stage of a project which will require the fabrication of several brass parts. I've worked lots with steel, and a little with aluminium, but brass is new territory for me.

Can anyone recommend a good book on working with brass (cutting, finishing, lacquering etc)?

TIA

Reply to
Grunff

Does it involve electricity, high voltage, that kind of thing?

Reply to
Andy Hall

Of course! I'm just going for a more elaborate steampunk look this time :-)

Reply to
Grunff

It's mainly about decorative silversmithing through to jewellery, but Tim McCreight's "The Complete Metalsmith" is always worth having

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Reply to
Grunff