Work top cover

Is there a product that exists that allows you to change the appearance of your kitchen work top. I was thinking perhaps iron-on coverings or such like.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Waddell

Blowlamp? Skip?

Reply to
Michael Mcneil

Reply to
Ian Stirling

That idea is fine if you want your kitchen worktops to look naf, but if you want them to look smart, rip the old tops off and refit new ones.

-- troubleinstore

mail can be sent via website. Email address in posting is ficticious and is intended as spam trap

Reply to
troubleinstore

But carefully remove and keep the old ones for use as templates to make the new ones.

Reply to
G&M

Stainless Steel Sheet ?? Baz

Reply to
pjdesign

't speak for worktops, but I saw the result after a bath, pedestal unit, tiles and kitchen sink had had the treatment and it was rather good.

Andrew

Reply to
PoP