worcester, pressure gauge high, water low

hi , the pressure gauge on my worcester heatslave 9.24 rises fast whe

the heating is on, but the water trickles from the hot water taps.

Any ideas

Cheers Gavi

-- gavinss

Reply to
gavinss

If the HeatSlave is a combi, the pressure gauge tells you the Central Heating pressure, nothing to do with the hot water, which is at mains pressure. Ignore my email if your system is not combi-based.

Andy.

Reply to
andrewpreece

I have the same boiler. The pressure sits about 1.25 - 1.5 bar when not in use and rises around 1 bar more when the CH is on. Hot water is mains pressure so shouldnt be affected by pressure in CH system.

Does your hot water always trickle or does this only happen when the CH is on?

Reply to
Cuprager