Worcester Heatsave Senior 12

Mother in law has one of these boilers, although the thought of leavin

her with not hot water is tempting it just means she visits more ofte for a shower etc. so getting it fixed is a priority ;-)

The heating is working fine & if you turn up the hot water thermosta the boiler kicks in so I think that part of the system is fine. If yo feel the pipe marjked hot water out the pipe this is hot, however n hot water comes out of the taps when you turn them on. A friend of relation seems to think there is a diaphram which may stick but canno remember anymore. All help apprieciated

-- Phaeton

Reply to
Phaeton

As always when people say 'No hot water came out of the tap'. You have to ask do you mean "No water came out" or "Only cold water came out."?

Reading your post there is some suggestion that you mean "No water came out". In which case the next question does this apply to all outlets or only one? If all then I'd look to see that the cold water inlet valve on/into/near the boiler is not turned off ?!?

HTH for starters.

Reply to
Ed Sirett