Worcester Greenstar Combi - which Digistat Wireless stat/timer can I use?

I have an early Worcester Greenstar Condensing Combi, marked "Worcester Greenstar ZWBR 7-25 A23 S0500 RSF Combi, Gas Council number: 47 311 44".

When it was installed I was offered the choice of a Digistat Wireless Thermostat with a receiver which mounted into the boiler panel. I didn't take it up, but I would like to do so now. Unfortunately Worcester can no longer recommend a suitable part since the boiler itself is discontinued! I have tried to find out more from the Worcester website, but I cannot find my model number in their list of "Discontinued Boiler Literature".

I know I could fit another make and probably for less, but I would like to fit a Worcester panel-mounting one. Can I use the DT20RF or DT10RF, used for the current range of Greenstar boilers?

Many thanks.

Reply to
Scrump
*bump*