Worcester Green Star Flashing Blue Light

Hi all

Just wondering if this is anything to worry about. Worcester 24Ri, one year old. Intermittently the blue indicator light flashes (about once every second). The fault lasts about 2 minutes and is seen to occur maybe once a week (but then I'm not around to see it that much). It's as though the system reaches a state that the boiler doesn't like (maybe a flow issue when hw changes to ch - guessing) and it takes a short while to stabilise. When is occurred this morning I noticed some clicking, but it was not clear whether this was an attempted boiler operation or just expansion noise.

Any suggestions/recommendations appreciated

TIA

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

"John Stumbles" wrote

The install instructions give the following:

Fault - Volatile Lockout (sensor, fan or code plug) Possible solution/check - Temp sensor 8000-20000ohm - Wiring/connections to sensor - Fan/cable/connections - Code plug fitted

No idea what a code plug is! Any thoughts on this lot?

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

In message , TheScullster writes

The code plug normally identifies to the processor which particular appliance it's driving

I don't know on the greenstar

Reply to
geoff