Worcester 24i Junor filling key

Hi.

I'm trying to repressurise the system using the inbuilt filling loop in the boiler, but it's difficult finding the spot where to push the key in!. It goes in very easily with 2mm remaining, but I can't locate the point at which I then need to push it in further. How do I find it?

Cheers

Reply to
blackhead

blackhead submitted this idea :

Apply some upwards pressure on the key with one hand, whilst turning it with the other - you should feel it give a little when it is in the correct position. Push it all the way then a slight rotation locks it into place.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

In message , Harry Bloomfield writes

I saw this as a potential problem when I installed my 28i Junior, so I left it open and incorporated the old filling loop into the system

Glad I did now, Worcester filling keys seem to be a fairly common problem

Reply to
geoff

I posted this 4 years ago.. ====================================== Shove the plastic key up into the hole to the right of the white plastic nut, turn clockwise (it locks at about half a turn). Then turn the white plastic nut anti clockwise to fill the boiler. ==================================== I should have added that a smear of washing up liquid on the O rings makes it easier

Reply to
stuart noble