Worcester 19/24 CBi fan/pressure switch probs (ping raden!)

Had a Worcester 19/24 CBi which wouldn't fire up today. The fan would run but no ignition. I pulled off the tubes from the pressure switch and blew and sucked into them and the pressure switch clicked. After that (after reconnecting the tubes) the boiler fired up OK.

The fan ran smoothly and quietly so I'm guessing the pressure switch is getting a bit dodgy, but before replacing that I thought I'd ask around in case there's some subtle problem with the fan on these machines. Geoff? (And if it is the switch do you do those too?)

Reply to
John Stumbles

you problem is a more than likely a partialy blocked venturis--from experience not always ness to change to air pressure switch however the switch might be getting weaker

remedy big can of dust air

marcus

Reply to
marcusb3495