Woollies 75-80% off

I thought it was 50% off everything, but turned out its not. Discounts varied from 25% to 80% off. Got a =A320 diy item at =A34, and their remaining Dulux white gloss at =A31.40 a tin. Those were pretty much the only good diy deals I saw though, no wonder they're going bust.

Seems there's no way to tell what the real prices are, you only find out at the till, so its a case of grab the maybes and reject some at the checkout.

NT

Reply to
meow2222