Woodchip paper?

No, it was not. The proper name is "ingrain" paper.

Yes, it was, very much so.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

LOL! I agree - woodchip is another of the "we have a by-product, what can we do with it?" materials, like woodwool slabs, Stramit, Synthaprufe and various gunges etc etc. Most of them end up being banned (asbestos cement was another one). I wouldn't be surprised if someone discovers that glass fibre quilt is hazardous a few years on. I once saw a massive attack of true Dry Rot that was feeding off damp woodchip paper.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Taylor