Wonder what the quality is like?

The Medway Handyman

Not sure about the whole pedestal/table saw arrangement (looks a bit wobbly), but used within limitations, and on the loose assumption the whole thing holds lasts and has reasonably priced parts, brilliant idea, especially for DIY.

Reply to
RJH

The Medway Handyman scribbled

It's very shiny.

Reply to
Jonno

Ingenious. There is a UK stockist, but I can't find any information about the price.

C Enterprise (UK) Ltd Unit 3 Harbourmead Harbour Road Trading Estate, Bristol, BS20 7AY Tel: +44 (0) 8453 889 769 snipped-for-privacy@cel-uk.com

Bert

Reply to
Bert Coules

The pillar drill seems to deflect from vertical when the lever is being used?

The rest didn't strike me as much advantage over individual tools in a useful big box - that would still need a workbench under it anyway??

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

I loved the reversed video (where the handles fly into the guys hands). Really inspires confidence!

Philip

Reply to
philipuk

No angle grinder :-(

Reply to
Fredxxx

He forgot to put the drill bit he was using back, when he was packing it up.

Reply to
Graham.

The depth of cut with the circular saw seems to be limited to that of a floorboard (less than 20mm?).

Reply to
alan_m

are you THE Bert Coules of Sherlock Homes fame are you ? .......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ in the trailer park

They were being sold by QVC or similar a year or so back, there was some discussion here about them then.

Reply to
Peter Parry

He didn't empty all the saw dust that collects in the box either.

Reply to
dennis

We have a celeb :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

The wife was on a Sherlock Holmes web site years and years ago and he replied to one of her posts saying she listened to his stuff on her ipod whilst mowing the lawn....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ in the trailer park

I am. Hello. How pleasant to be recognised.

Bert

Reply to
Bert Coules

your stories are great...the wife says hello .......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ in the trailer park

Thank you. I'm delighted that you've enjoyed them.

Hello from me. I hope the iPod (and the mower) are still going strong.

Bert

Reply to
Bert Coules

fantastic...thanks...she now has the latest with wi fi and facetime.......cheers

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ in the trailer park

"Jim GM4DHJ in the trailer park ..." wrote in message news:miljt6$h15$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me...

two way video in a small device smacks too much of Dick Tracy for me.......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ in the trailer park

Bugger me - and a wiki page too:

That's raised the tone of the group ;->