Wonder how the water got in there:-)?

The local Scout hut had a problem with the emegency lighting.

It turned out that one of the lights was full of water. Further investigations showed the lead flashing on te extention was missing.

Any non pc suggestions as to what happened to the flashing?

Reply to
ARW

Acid rain?

Reply to
alan

Oh dear, sounds like a poverty stricken traveller to me.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Don't think you have to go very far to get very non-PC when you mix flashing and scouts...

Reply to
polygonum

Pinched by a randy electrician who wanted to meet the nice lady scoutmistress again.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I did not pinch the lead flashing.

But yes, I spent the night with her again. She even bought me a doner kebab as a thank you for fixing the emergency lighting.

Reply to
ARW

careful with that chilli sauce Eugene....

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

Did this traveller defy gravity during the process, or did it crash?

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

you may not have pinched the flashing, but did you pinch the scout mistress, and if so what was the reaction

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

"I did not have sex with that woman"

Reply to
Gib Bogle

No doubt Brian has been fiddling with gravity again and it flew off at a tanned gent.

Reply to
Nick

Is there any sine of that?

Reply to
PeterC

I don't think he will haversine at all.

Reply to
Bob Eager

No, but Adam socked it to 'er. (SOHCAHTOA)

Owain

Reply to
Owain