Women and thermostats

I'd have thought in theory lots of pushes might indicate a lot of peole wan ting to cross so would acivate a crossing squence more quickly than just on e peron waiting at the light. I try to aviod pushing teh button if it appea rs a break in teh traffic is coming up I can get through, but normall I jus t wait for a mum with push chair who don;t think lights apply to them and a s they have a kid they just walk across the road and the cars stop.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Or one impatient person repeatedly pressing it.

Reply to
Steve Walker