Wives and mice

Page 2 of 2
On Thu, 25 Dec 2003 13:18:46 -0000, mich wrote:

I didn't say it would, only that I wouldn't release within 2 miles of any habitation. Which would mean, for most of the country, no release.
--
Cheers snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

If you use a proper Longworth trap - as used in the field - then it's fairly easy to transfer rodent to bag or cage.
: Don't you just love them? : My wife has a thing about humane mouse traps, she doesn't like the idea : of hurting them so guess who was out at 01:30 hrs on Christmas day : taking a mouse for a drive. : : I don't know who was dafter me or the mouse for getting caught. : -- : -- Bill
Oh for God's sake, just chop its head off with a spade and be done with it.
On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 00:32:16 -0000, "Suz"

see what I am doing. She does not recommend trap-and-release, feeling it a total waste of entertaining food.
--
Niall

(certainly humane compared to what I'd do to it with my power planer)
Ant.
On 31 Dec 2003 06:02:57 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com (ANt) wrote:

A liquidiser is much more fun, and you probably have less chance of having your fingers nibbled as you can just drop the little sod in and put the top on.
PoP
(ANt) wrote:

Wifey would just lurv that!
Mary

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 21:02:50 -0000, "Mary Fisher"

No, it'd be OK, he'd put milk in as well.....
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

And sugar?
And an egg and a tot of something strong ... it would be as good as Baileys with a prettier colour.
Mary

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 22:04:06 -0000, "Mary Fisher"

There's a joke around here somewhere....let's see.....what's green and goes round at 90mph?
PoP

Strangely enough the original mouse was caught using bread soaked in Baileys.
--
-- Bill

Ah! That's a good use for it :-)
Mary