Wives and mice

you can still have humane mouse traps that kill the little blighters can't you ? (certainly humane compared to what I'd do to it with my power planer)

Ant.

Reply to
ANt

A liquidiser is much more fun, and you probably have less chance of having your fingers nibbled as you can just drop the little sod in and put the top on.

PoP

PoP

Yes - but to go back into the trap?

Perhaps it thought it was a bus ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Wifey would just lurv that!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

No, it'd be OK, he'd put milk in as well.....

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

And sugar?

And an egg and a tot of something strong ... it would be as good as Baileys with a prettier colour.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Smart mouse. It gets a free dinner of bait, and a healthy walk back afterwards.

Darwinian theory says you should kill the mouse.

That way its behaviour never gets replicated.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

There's a joke around here somewhere....let's see.....what's green and goes round at 90mph?

PoP

PoP

Pudding, we bait ours with Nuttella.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

In article , PoP writes

Strangely enough the original mouse was caught using bread soaked in Baileys.

Reply to
-

Ah! That's a good use for it :-)

Mary