Wish to identify plastic mixer valve from kitchen hot/cold water tap

A belated Merry Christmas!

Please can anyone identify a source and part number for the plastic mixer valve from inside a kitchen hot/cold water mixer tap -- see photographs at the links below:

(170 KB image)

(160 KB image)

I'm hoping that it's possible to purchase this part independently of the entire mixer assembly because it has definitely failed (close examination reveals a broken plastic lug that causes the tap to be jammed in the "on" state) and it is easily replaced from the top, whereas changing the whole assembly is a much more complicated (and presumably expensive) job.

I don't recognise the "K" logo and there isn't an obvious part number on it, assuming that "19-01-99" is the date of production.

Many thanks in advance for any pointers.

Happy New Year to all.

Reply to
Ian Chapman