Wiring regs : Spain

The French wiring regs: post has spurred (excuse pun) me on to ask if anyone has had experience of, or has knowledge of, wiring in Spain, as it's a job that I plan to tackle in a recently purchased townhouse in need of complete re-furbishment. All I know is that like much of europe the radial system is used, and that (unless it's changed recently) you have to run all three wires yourself in conduit - there's no twin and earth. I'm looking for practical information regarding where to run cables in the absence of under floor and between floor voids in which to run cables, as well as regs. Although I can pick up the information when I'm there, I'm trying to do the ground-work now - so's I can get stuck-in right away when I'm there. (I think there was another pun there somewhere) Any info. gratefully received. Hugh

Reply to
Hugh