Wires

Give him time.

Reply to
scorched

For the two wires that have to go up from the floor I have stuck a coat hanger to an overhang on the back of the desk. The wires are just hung on to it.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Good idea is that.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Probably propping his house up with acrows as we speak, to avoid another problem he designed around... like walls!

Reply to
John Rumm

I screwed large hooks at 2' intervals to the back of mine, and the cables just lay in those - makes it relatively easy to get at a specific cable if needed (no worse than untangling from a bundle running across the floor).

Reply to
Jules Richardson

Wodders weminds me of that Australian "Grand Designs". The bloke in question threw up a shed open on all sides and then stood back congratulating himself on a job well done and moved in.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Was it open at the corners too? With any luck he went in and then the shed roof, rather in the manner of those cartoon characters, realised that nothing was holding it up and promptly collapsed on the lame-brain's head.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Hmm, that's an ecumenical question. I think the answer is "mostly" since he had put up a steel frame then hung some stuff off it. Over in the UK it would have been used as a place to store a combine with some protection from rain and sun.

He put up (some) internal walls but seemed content to have a place that provided 24/7 access for flies and mosquitos.

Reply to
Steve Firth