Wireless wecam recommendation...

Hi,

Our build is due to start in mid march, and I was looking for a weatherproof wireless webcam - preferably one that can use an external powersource (say a

12V car battery) though this is not essential.

I want to take a photo every day at midday, and optionally have a look at the site from my place of work via the house's broadband connection.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mike

Reply to
Mike Deblis

weatherproof

Try alt.comp.periphs.webcam - an excellent knowledge base.

Fred

Reply to
Fred