Wireless DIN-rail contactors

I currently have three X10 DIN-rail contactors (Marmitek AD10) providing wireless remote control of garden circuits. To cut a long story short I'm looking to replace them with something more reliable and up-to-date, such as Bluetooth or ZigBee. I've found the ZHDR201, from Danish company Develco, but that doesn't seem to be easily controllable from a simple remote. Any other suggestions?

Richard.

Richard Russell