Wiping down tiles

pamela scribbled

Pubs don't 'shut' any longer. You need to try harder.

Isn't it time for you to have a funny turn? Keep on guilding the lilly, tell us about your numerous operations, car crashes, failed relationships. I'm sure you've got plenty of sob stories to keep the gullible feeling sorry for you.

Reply to
Jonno

+1
Reply to
Bod

HA! No, I'm not a troll. Seems that the money for this work did not come out of your own pocket, this is most relevant. Seems that you expect absolute perfection for something that you did not pay for. If you had paid for the work you just might be entitled to a moan. But only just. Seems that the LA paid for this work ---------------- yer know ---------- tax payers money and all of that. Now then, you have got something for nothing and you are whining about wiping a bit of dust off the tiles. You are a nit picking, sponging pain in the arse. People like you make me sick.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

+1
Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

-2

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I'd count that as a win.

Reply to
Clive George

[snip]

So the tax payer isn't entitled to get value for his/her money?

This is Usenet, nobody can ban you or anyone else.

Rubbish, a DIY usenet group is by definition for people who like READING about DIY since that's the only way it can be accessed.

Reply to
Albert Zweistein

All we can do is use the Power of the Force to ignore your witterings, if they offend us.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Hmm.. doesn't work well when others go troll baiting:-( and no, I haven't pursued linked thread killing.

Reply to
Tim Lamb