Window replacement

Hi Group This is not exactly DIY but we have some clever people here. I was watching TV and saw the damage done to the windows in the skyscrapers in Florida. I wondered how they replaced the glass when it is 20 or more stories up. I do know you do it carefully before somebody thinks that is the answer!

Robbie

Reply to
Roberts

From the inside

Reply to
Me Here

Same way they get there to clean the windows. In some type of cradle. Search for "how replace skyscraper glass" in google, there are some vids. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson