window cleaning

I may have to apply for a court Access Order in order to do maintenance, window cleaning etc from neighbour's garden. What is a reasonable frequency of window cleaning to insist upon; monthly, quarterly or what?

cheers

Jacob

Reply to
owdman

Depends on how much your windows get dirty and how frequently YOU want to clean them, on average a fortnightly clean is prefered by most people in my vicinity by the local window cleaner. Are you living above the neighbour? just intrigued as to how this scenario comes about.

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby