Wills and executors

Also insurance companies seem to be much more relaxed about what they consider to be small sums (istr £5k).

Reply to
newshound

It happens that stuart noble formulated :

That is absolutely brilliant news indeed. Thank you very much >:|

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

You can change anything about the will if all the beneficiaries agree, so it would have seemed odd if you couldn't replace the executor

Reply to
stuart noble

The bog standard version of Acrobat Reader worked for me on Windows.

Not always wrong...

My father's bank froze his account the moment I told them of his death. But the branch manager asked me if I needed anything out of it for the inevitable upcoming expenses (I had Power of Attorney) before she heard what I had just told her.

When it comes to sorting out an estate, 'normally' is next to useless.

There's as much normality as in any other walk of life (death)

Reply to
stuart noble

Sounds like keeping a running total in a spreadsheet might not be a bad idea...

Reply to
John Rumm