Will the wrong jet size in my boiler cause it to trip

The boiler always runs from cold, as long as it has been trip has bee

reset from before. Sometimes it will run for an hour before tripping but once it starts it seems to get worse. I have no ideas a all!!!!!!!

-- technics100

Reply to
technics100

Yes it is an oil burner...any ideas?

Reply to
technics100

Are you getting all the posts on this thread? ISTR we have been through your heating guy saying there is water in the fuel, you saying there isn't any in the fuel tank but your problem remains. Can you handle spanners etc yourself so we can look into this further? Best if you can list the pertinent points again as working from memory I "think" you have a Trianco boiler with a Riello burner but I could be getting you confused with someone else and original posts have expired.

You can do a simple check on your fuel by running a quantity through the pressure test point on your oil pump into a clean container and looking at the liquid. I use a clear plastic pop bottle which is held up to the light. Clean Kerosine is just that, water can be seen as a layer at the bottom of the bottle or globs rolling about the bottom. If you don't have contamination you can discount this factor and we can move on from there.

Reply to
John