Wilkinsons - Wireless Home Energy Use Monitor (75% off)

I was just in Wilko's in Penge getting some home brew supplies and saw that they had the proelectrix wireless home energy use monitors in the discount section by the checkouts. Regular price =A325 with a sticker on them all saying 75% off marked price. Have just set my up and it seems like a great toy.

I presume that all Wilko branches have the same reduction at the moment.

Thought it might be of interest to folks on here.

Seri

Reply to
Seri