Wilkinsons Offer

FYI

Wilkinson's have a pack of 2 No More Nails cartridges on offer at £5. I reckon that's about half price.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Is that good? I prefer Gripfill - which Screwfix sell at £2.09 per tube - or £1.74 if you go for their 12 for 10 offer.

Reply to
Roger Mills

"Roger Mills" wrote

I have tried a number of the alternatives (can't honestly remember if Gripfill was one of them), including Pink Grip and Grips Like Nails. IMO No More Nails is worth the extra 10 bob.

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

Funnily enough so do I Roger, but I thought I'd let people know!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Cant wait till the new brand

'Shittoashovel' comes out..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Never seen that one, but do occassionaly use Sticks like Sh*t.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Sorry you are remembering the wrong advert, I think you are talking about the new lubricant "Sh*t Off A Shiny Shovel", the new adhesive is "Sticks Like Sh*t To A Blanket".

HTH

John

Reply to
John