Wiki image upload problem - sorted

Apparently the wiki had not been allowing image uploads for a couple of weeks...

anyway, sorted now - so if you were having trouble, try again now.

(let me know if anything else goes wrong with it)

Reply to
John Rumm

Was it just having a strop? Or you needed more space/bandwidth? Just wondering why something that worked just stopped.

Reply to
GB

John was not aware of the problem until I tried to upload an image of a knob:-)

Reply to
ARW

One of the apprentices?

Reply to
GB

Oddly something had deleted the /tmp directory that the files are uploaded to... may possibly have been a routine update that knobbled it.

Reply to
John Rumm

/. may possibly have been a routine update that knobbled it. /q

Knobbled by Adam's knob? Shurely shome mishtake....

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

Have you got the whole wiki backed up? I've not done that in a long time.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

First level is the copy help by the mirror set of the RAID array on the sever. Second level is the copy here on a different server (different data centre etc):

That is archived weekly. IIRC, Geoff Drage also takes a copy each week onto one of his machines.

Anyone else want to keep a copy, then grab the files from the folder above (currently about 380MB compressed)

Reply to
John Rumm