wiki - Covering a roof

I have tried to split the section on tiling a roof to include slating and other coverings, have i done it right?

when i find out how to cut and drill my slates it can be in the wiki...

ok?

george

Reply to
george (dicegeorge)

the contents list at the top will tell you if its how you wanted it to come out. The heading/subheading levels are = == === ==== with each one being a subsection of the heading type above it.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Yup, looks ok. The section on Covering a roof now has three subsections

- tiling, slating, and other.

Certainly!

(I expect there are two routes for cutting - the "proper" way with a little upstand metal "thing" and a large heavy blade that one uses to scissor off the edge with, and the traditional uk.d-i-y solution of an angle grinder!)

Reply to
John Rumm

and with one of these:

produces a sort of weathered edge if you mark out on the underside and cut it face down. Good for cutting curves if you fancy a go at a fish scale look.

mark

Reply to
mark