Wierd bulge appeared on hot water cylinder

Whooshes from all sides....

Do I need to put in a smiley?

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Probably - my brain is suffering from (mis)management-related spasms last few weeks...

Ow.

Tim

Reply to
Tim S

But you wouldn't want it playing Reveille at 6:00 am

Reply to
Rob Morley

|In article | wrote: | |> If its just an insulation bugle, thats trivial. |> |But you wouldn't want it playing Reveille at 6:00 am

I personally would remove a patch of the insulation where the bulge is, and examine the copper tank underneath. If the tank is OK I would replace the insulation with something equivalent.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop