Wickes Technical help!

Anyone used this "service".

I emailed them a couple of weeks back to ask about the shelf life of their "instant grab solvented adhesive". Apart from an automated acknowledgement, nothing!.

Has anyone any idea who manufactures the stuff and whether it is sold under other brand names?

I bought a few boxes for a job last year that was halted. The materials are still on site, and the job should resume toward the end of the year.

HN

Reply to
H. Neary

On May 26, 7:05=A0am, H. Neary wrote= :

How long manufacturers say their glues are good for and how long they really work for are 2 different things anyway. Just try it and see.

NT

Reply to
Tabby