Wickes Pro Cordless drill

Hi I am thinking of buying the £89 Cordless drill from Wickes and was wandering if anyone has one. oh Yea and is it made by Kress used to have one and loved it with 2 batteries it seems quite a good buy.

Cheers Lenny

Reply to
Lenny Brown

Not sure what the specifications of the above drill are but I can recommend the following from Screwfix:

offer at £35 with two batteries and one hour charge time. The 24V power means that it walks over the pathetic cordless drill I had from B&Q before :-)

Cheers, Rob.

Reply to
Rob Nicholson

Yeah. Mine arrive yesterday. I haven't used it in anger yet, but it seems OK for the money. Cheap plastics and all that, but it seems OK. Most importantly, it has electric braking and seems to be able to go really slow with lots of torque, so should be ideal for screwdriving, if a little heavy.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle