Wickes 160 bar pressure washer

Following posts on this site I have acquired the above. Spent a happy hour this afternoon assembling it. I have followed the instructions, with a little difficulty. Having used up all the screws and the washer I assume I have it right. However I have 4 items left over, none of which I can find reference to on the instructions and diagrams. 1)A question mark shaped item of thick wire (for cleaning the nozzle perhaps?) 2) An cylindrical hard plastic piece with a projection on the long side with a slot at the bottom. 3) Another hard plastic piece like a distorted U, again with a slot on the long side. 4) Another much larger hard plastic U, but more complex and number

40080785 stamped on the inside. Any help appreciated.
Reply to
Broadback

1)A question mark shaped item of thick wire (for cleaning

It is!

They sound like things to hold lances & things. Picky?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Thanks, yes they are. Having had a thought overnight I looked at the pretty pictures on the box, from that I was able to sort out where they clipped on. No mention in the instructions though!

Reply to
Broadback