Why professional use only

These downlighters at Screwfix look the business to me:
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?tsy424&id 736
But they are describe as for commercial installations.
Why is this, can anyone think of a reason why I cannot use them for domestic purposes.
Thanks,
Bill
--
Aim to work one hour less this week than last week and get paid the same.

It would usually mean it is of higher quality. For flourescent fittings (not this one), it would normally indicate that it has corrected power factor, too.
Christian.
No reason I can see. I suspect just a more robust fitting. Designed for being on a long time. As opposed to contract grade which seem to be cheap.
wrote:

Lawrence
usenet at lklyne dt co dt uk
My guess would be that its better suited for a commercial installation becuase it sacrifices beauty for practicality, the surround is huge to make changing the bulb easy. I guess in a private house you are going to lean towards having a smaller neater fitting that is more fiddle to change the bulb on. Well, thats my $0.02 anyway...