... buy a grouting float years ago?

No wonder my grouting was pants.

Reply to
Huge

What's wrong with your fingertips? :)

Andy.

Reply to
andrewpreece

The bloodstains make the grout go brown.

Reply to
Huge

Easy way to remove fingerprints though if you are of a larcenous disposition....

Reply to
Newshound

I've been there, except I was the victim of cement, not grout. The blood showed up nicely as I was using white cement!

Andy.

Reply to
andrewpreece

Yup, quite a revalation I found! ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

"Newshound" wrote | >>What's wrong with your fingertips? :) | > The bloodstains make the grout go brown. | Easy way to remove fingerprints though if you are of | a larcenous disposition....

The prints grow back exactly the same.

I don't know what grows back if you cut the fingers off though.

Owain

Reply to
Owain