Whole/half lamb

Page 1 of 2
Does anyone buy it like that? How much are they, roughly?
Si
message

I'll send that to the right group, shall I?
Si
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot wrote:

Which is???
--
Grunff

alt.marketplace.lamb.support
I once hiked up a mountain in the himalayas and one of the guides bought a sheep at the bottom and carried him most of the way down on his shoulders... So I'm sure some people do.
Jim.

he was a cave guide was he?
PS, Si - http://www.aran-lamb.co.uk /
--
dave @ stejonda

writes

LOL
Nice site Steve

writes

Ta :o)
Si
writes

80 for a whole lamb, delivered?
That seems a bit of a bargain, when you consider that 2 tiny chops cost around 4 in Tesco!
ObDIY: DIY butchery - that counts, doesn't it?
Si

alt.sheep.wellingtons?
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

With half a lamb, it's okay you don't need the wellies, they don't run for it at all, no matter how rough you are.
Jim.

My, we are bored tonight, aren't we? ;o)
Si

alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Adam

uk.food+drink.misc
Si
message

Mungo,
It will rather depend on how you buy it but lambs in Wales are currently being sold at market for about 45 to 50.
Howard Neil
Try asking the same question on uk.business.agriculture. They'll quote you and sell you prime on there. MBS
message

Damn it did look tasty though ! hmmm....lamb.......
John
message

John

MMmmmmmmmmm Hannah ;-) ........ that Ben must have a bob or two ..... that's all I can say on the subject :-)

That's not a nice thing to say about Lowrie... o-)
--
< Paul >