Who was it wanted VGA out from a Rpi?

HI John That was me! Thanks... If that particular project goes ahead then it'll be in the New Year - but that's helpful to know.. Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Brentnall

And me. But I already forked out for a new monitor.

I am amazed that a convertor such as this could be embedded in a cable with no additional power requirements.

Reply to
Mark

monitor :)

JGH

Reply to
jgharston

Alternatively......

This

like the same animal - and is waay cheaper. However it is from China - which could well be where CPC are sourcing theirs..?

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Brentnall

So a lead that converts the HDMI output from a Raspberry Pi to VGA for just 4.96 less than a Raspberry Pi model B :-)

Reply to
Andrew May

You need to compare the cost not to the pi, but to the cost of a new HDMI / DVI capable monitor ;-)

However, there is also:

John Rumm

Can you run TCP/IP over Econet...?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

On Tue, 4 Dec 2012, "John Rumm" writ:

regulations.

is also worth considering.

Reply to
Percy

Unfortuntaly there's loads of retailers who appear to be unaware of the DSR.

I am quite skeptical that a product, costing only a few pounds, would work very well. Perhaps someone could feedback if they buy one?

Reply to
Mark