Who wanted a multi purpose ladder?

Popped into SF this morning, they had the multi purpose ladders like this one

offer at £39:99 - a real bargain.

Can't find the offer on their web site, must be a trade counter deal.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Interesting - can you identify the product on their site (even if not the price!)?

These three are the only ones that appear possible:

66861 28124 64728

(The others are too expensive to imagine at 40 quid and/or are 7-day delivery items - which are unlikely to be in branches.)

Reply to
Rod

================================== Here:

Cicero

>>> on offer at £39:99 - a real bargain.

Just rung them, its 59020

?_dyncharset=UTF-8&fh_search=59020&x=14&y=12Its a three rung e.g. three rungs between the hinges, same as my Wickes one.

HTH

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

?_dyncharset=UTF-8&fh_search=59020&x=14&y=12>

Thank you very much.

Reply to
Rod