Who sells louvred doors in hardwood?

Do you know those 15"-wide louvered doors people use for built-in wardrobes, etc? Well, years ago, I bought some from Texas (the DIY store) that were made of some kind of light mahogany. I now need some more that look the same, for another job in the same room.

Now all I can find is pine ones. Has anyone seen any hardwood ones anywhere at a reasonable price?

Thanks

Mike A. A.

Reply to
Mike A A