Who's doing the best deal on small indirect pressurized DHW cylinders?

I've had a look through the "discounted heating" site and it looks like about £580 is the going rate - any suggestions for better places?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

What do you mean by small - i.e. how many lites?

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Somewhere around 100 litres. It's a 2 bed ground floor flat that we rent out with a bath and electric shower. The cylinder is a good 20 years old but the back boiler is going strong and would be difficult to replace with a combi. The DHW header tank is in the loft and access is (politically) difficult, hence the idea of changing to a pressurized cylinder (keeping the vented primary circuit) before the current one fails.

Dave

Reply to
Dave