Who posted a link to magnets?

Somebody posted a link to a really good set of magnets, but I'm damned if I can find it. They were various sizes and shapes of cylinders and really strong. DIY pinboard of galvanised metal sheet is now in place and magnetic letters off the fridge just don't do the job through a couple of sheets of paper.
many thanks and Merry Xmas Suzanne

Any decent ironmongers should carry Eclipse magnets, or be able to get them for you.
Colin Bignell

Next question is going to be....where do you find good ironmongers thses days !!
Dave

In my case, there are two within about 15 minutes and I also have an architectural ironmonger about half an hour away.
Colin Bignell

Bristol - we've got (at least) 4 good ones that I regularly frequent. -- Klein bottle for rent. Apply within.

If you can get your hands on a couple of old fubar'd hard drives then dismantle them and use the magnets from there.
Hours of fun watching the kids trying to separate them (in fact fun watching adults trying to separate them!) if they happen to come into contact...
Suspect what you want to search for is Rare Earth Magnets.
cheers Richard
-- Richard Sampson
Suz wrote:

http://www.shawmagnets.com
Steve

High MOQ . Minimum Order Quantities tho'
Stuart

Tandy (if they still exist) used to sell what I can only describe as amazing ceramic magnets. I used to love them as a kid, so strong they could pinch and cruch the skin on your fingers if they got caught in the way.

Just found them...
http://www.radioshack.co.uk/prodDetail.php?pd01879
I'm now a happy man again