Who makes these taps?

Who makes these (horrible) taps? One of the washer retaining nuts is broken, I need a replacement.

Nigel M

Suggestions: try a decent plumbers who will probably be able to sell you a whole insert (not sure of the correct name but the bit with the moving bits that screws into the body) or get same from a set of gash taps- the threads are often common.

Reply to
Brian Reay

plumbers' shop?

Reply to
Hywel

Dunno, but "tidy" isn't a word in your vocabulary is it?

Reply to
Steve Firth

the sheds, sell the top halves of taps for upgrade/repair purposes.

By the time you have faffed about trying to get parts for the old tap you'd probably be better off...

sPoNiX

Reply to
sPoNiX

Yes, not my house ;-)

I tried a replacement insert, not a standard thread, hence my question.

Reply to
Nigel M