white plastic oven controls gone yellow

The white plastic knobs on my oven have gone yellow, I guess from the heat over several years. I could replace the knobs, but there is also a matching button for the oven light, that would be rather tricky. Anyone know how the plastic could be treated (painted etc.) that would be resistant to heat and wear-and-tear and look good ? TIA, Simon.

Reply to
Simon