Whitby

Two on Derwent Road and two on Parson's Close.

All of them are bathrooms and kitchens.

Unless I am missing something this is not the typical stuff we have done.

Streetview shows houses for sale and houses with conservatories. However there are similarities with the others I have done such as warning notices on garages that the roof is fragile etc.

You now know as much as me about the job.

Reply to
ARW

Whoops.

Reply to
ARW

:-))

Reply to
Andy Cap

So do we all.

Could you let us know which are the unoccupied ones where the key is under the flowerpot?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

I would keep away from Derwent Road. It looks like a typical council estate shithole. Parsons Close don't look too bad though.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

They all have the same key - well the ones I am working at do.

Reply to
ARW

That was my first thought when I saw this.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I'm fairly sure all of Castle Park was private build. Low Stakesby (1970s) and Helredale (1930s) on the east side are council build.

jgh

Reply to
jgh