Whirlpool washing machine

Yes, I've become a lazy old fart

The bearings on my (about) 4 years old washing machine are getting quite noisy and are on their way out and I can't be arsed to rip my hands to shreds replacing them.

Before I take it to the tip, does anyone want it ?

A few tens of quiddies and an afternoon's work should being it back to a serviceable state

I'm in Watford and expect to be buying a new one in the coming week

Reply to
geoff